The following UK Shelf Seas Biogeochemistry studentships have been awarded:
- Effects of near surface ocean gradients upon shelf sea air/sea gas exchange estimates – Richard Sims
- Identifying the nature of primary productivity variability in shelf sea systems.
- In-situ nutrient recharge mechanisms in shelf seas: benthic-pelagic coupling.
- Shelf-sea gross and net production estimates from triple oxygen isotopes and oxygen-argon ratios in relation to phytoplankton physiology – Isabel Seguro
- Size fractionated estimates of phytoplankton primary production from satellite in the UK shelf seas – Kieran Curran